General Eye Care
- What is a traumatic brain injury (TBI)?
- How does a TBI affect vision?
- Should everyone who has suffered a TBI see an eye doctor?
- What is Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation?
Click on any of the Featured Articles below for answers to all of these questions and more!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Over 2.5 million brain injuries are diagnosed every year.
- Approximately 47% of traumatic brain injuries are caused by falls.
- 90% of TBIs cause some form of vision disruption.
- Neuro-optometric rehabilitation is one of the most effective ways to resolve TBI-related vision problems.