Vision Therapy 101
- Would you like to discover the benefits of vision therapy?
- Would you like to improve your child’s academic performance?
- Does eye strain or fatigue affect your work performance?
- What are the common signs of a vision problem?
Vision therapy is an evidence-based treatment method that has been proven effective for a wide variety of vision problems. Both children and adults have experienced the benefits of vision therapy!
Optometrists have been successfully treating patients with vision therapy for over 100 years.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Vision therapy is a proven science, with over 260 published articles on its effectiveness!
- After the brain, the eyes are the second most complex part of the body!
- There are 17 key visual skills that are essential for success in reading, writing, learning, and even sports performance!
- Vision Therapy is actually a “gym” for the brain as it helps to retrain the eye-brain connections and speed up a child’s visual information superhighway!
Looking for a Qualified Eye Doctor?