- Why is glaucoma known as the ‘silent thief of sight’?
- Will I need glasses after cataract surgery?
- Why am I seeing dark spots in my central vision?
- How does diabetes affect the eyes?
Click on any of the Featured Articles below for answers to all of these questions and more!
DID YOU KNOW?
- An estimated 30% of all adults are at high risk for serious vision loss, but only half visited an eye doctor in the past 12 months!
- 90% of blindness caused by diabetes is preventable!
- 70% of people consider that a loss of eyesight would have the greatest impact on their day-to-day life!
- Blindness is predicted to increase by 100% from 2010 to 2050 due to the increasing epidemics of diabetes and other chronic diseases!