Joel N. Zaba, M.A., O.D.
Joel N. Zaba, M.A., O.D. has been specializing in learning-related visual problems for over four decades in his private practice in Virginia. He currently provides care at two locations: Virginia Beach and Norfolk.
Dr. Zaba lectures throughout the United States on the topic of vision and learning. He is the author of numerous articles and research on the relationship of children, vision and learning.
Dr. Zaba's Curriculum Vitae
Joel N. Zaba, M.A., O.D. provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschool
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including Visual Difficulties related to
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for
Strabismus (eye turns) and
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms of visual problems which
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use