HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
A B See Vision Therapy Centers, S.C.
Linda Dejmek, O.D., FCOVD
Neuro-Optometrist for Visual Rehabilitation
Board Certified in Vision Therapy (FCOVD)
Menasha, WI 54952
Appleton, WI, 54915
Dr. Linda Dejmek has resided in Appleton, WI since the age of five. She did her undergraduate work at the University of Wisconsin Madison as well as the University of Wisconsin Fox Valley and Oshkosh. She obtained her Doctor of Optometry degree from Indiana University in Bloomington in 1997. She then joined her father's optometry practice in Appleton at which time they built the Appleton Eye Clinic.
Dr. Dejmek employs other optometrists in her practice as associates.
In 1996 Dr. Dejmek merged Dr. Donald Garelick's practice with Appleton Eye Clinic and Dr. Garelick joined the practice for four years until his retirement.
Besides the Appleton Eye Clinic, Dr. Dejmek owns A B See Vision Therapy Centers, S.C. in which she specializes in visually related learning problems, sports vision, and rehabilitative optometry.
She achieved Board Certification in Developmental Vision and Vision Training in 2005 and went on to serve as a board examiner on the IECB (International Examining and Certification Board of COVD, (College of Optometrists in Vision Development). With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Linda Dejmek, O.D., FCOVD provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Vision Therapy and Neuro-Optometric Visual Rehabilitation for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Eye Tracking and Eye Teaming Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Loss or Lack of Depth Perception (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
developmental optometrists, behavioral optometrist, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Seymour, Appleton, Neenah, Waverly Beach, Brighton Beach, Lake Winnebago, Wisconsin, WI
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use