Buffington Optometry – Wausau
Buffington Optometry, LLC welcomes patients of all ages including infants and seniors. Dr. Kate Buffington specializes in diagnosing and treating learning-related vision problems such as lazy eye (amblyopia), eye turns (strabismus), eye teaming problems, focusing problems, tracking deficits, and visual-perceptual deficits.
We have specialized equipment to evaluate exactly what your eyes are doing while you read.
Do you skip words or lines, reread lines, or just take a long look at each word? If so, find out more about our Eye Exam and Vision Therapy.
- Comprehensive eye examinations for all ages, including infants, preschoolers, and seniors, including tests to detect cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and other diseases of the eyes.
- Glasses dispensing and repair
- Contact lens fitting and dispensing, including bifocal, disposable and astigmatism lenses
- Treatment of eye diseases and co-management of surgery
- Laser vision correction (eg. LASIK) co-management and consultation
- Vision therapy for all ages
- Treatment for learning-related vision problems, including ADD/ADHD, dyslexia, reading, and tracking problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness (C.V.S.)
- Sports vision correction and/or improvement
210 311 Financial Way
Wausau, WI 54401