HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Richard M. Bossin, O.D.
Family Vision Care and The Vision Therapy Center
Family Vision Care and The Vision Therapy Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. Dr. Richard Bossin specializes in diagnosing and treating learning-related vision problems, lazy eye (amblyopia), eye turns (strabismus), eye teaming problems, focusing problems, eye tracking deficits, and visual-perceptual deficits.
If your vision is interfering with your visual functioning in school, at work, or meeting every day visual demands (such as, driving a car, reading, writing, working on a computer, or playing a sport), Family Vision Care and The Vision Therapy Center's vision evaluation will help you understand how your eyes are affecting your performance and offer alternatives to help you solve or improve your visual functioning.
Family Vision Care and The Vision Therapy Center provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Pediatric and Developmental Vision Evaluations, Guidance, and Treatment
- Eye Health Evaluation and Management
- Treatment of Eye Diseases
- Contact Lens Fitting, and Follow-Up for Bifocal, Disposables,and Astigmatic Contact Lenses,
including Difficult-to-Fit Patients.
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIC) Co-management and
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
lazy eye, optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, Woodbridge, VA, Virginia, Manassas, Lorton, Springfield, Washington DC, Alexandria
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use