HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Developmental Vision Center
Ronald Weingart, O.D., FCOVD
Chula Lerdvoratavee, O.D., FCOVD
Vasana Lerdoratavee, O.D.
Developmental Optometrists - Board Certified in Vision Therapy
2075 Wiesbrook Drive
Oswego, IL 60543
Our optometric office specializes in developmental vision therapy. This therapy is appropriate for children and adults with developmental delays, including Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Acquired Brain Injury (ABI). Our evaluation identifies gaps in the patients' comprehension. Our vision therapy provides problem-solving tasks that allow the patient to self-master at each stage of awareness. The patient is then better able to meet academic, vocational, and daily living challenges.
Developmental Vision Center provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (Double Vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Developmental, Behavioral and Pediatric Optometrists who provide eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, neuro-rehabilitation in Oswego, IL, Naperville, Plainfield, Yorkville, Plano, Aurora, Sandwich, DeKalb, North, Aurora, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles, Elgin, Sugar Grove, Warrenville, Oswego, Montgomery, Bristol, Bolingbrook, Joliet, Naperville, Illinois
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use