HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Jay Feder
Allentown Vision Therapy |
1575 Pond Rd., Ste. 103
Allentown, PA 18104
Allentown Vision Therapy provides comprehensive eye care and Vision Therapy for all ages. We see children who are having trouble with their school work because underlying visual skills issues (which can be treated) are at the root of the problem. We also help children with crossed or uncrossed (outward turning) eyes and/or lazy eyes. We treat children and adults with acquired or traumatic brain injury (TBI) who are in need of visual rehabilitation. In addition, people with coordination and balance issues or athletes who want to improve their performance come to Allentown Vision Therapy to gain optimal function and/or fine tune their visual system.
Allenttown Vision Therapy provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia (lazy eye),
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, pediatric eye care, Kutztown, Bethlehem, Quakertown, Palmer Heights, PA, Pennsylvania, Allentown
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use