Professional VisionCare – Westerville
Request an appointment
Professional VisionCare is an optometric clinic like no other.
We are a close knit family of optometrists with a variety of complementary skills who, in most cases, have worked together for a number of years. However, it is not just our profession that we have in common but also our “vision,” which is to treat each and every optometric patient the way we would like to be treated—seems fair.
We also believe in going the extra mile, that is why we live and breathe the moto “Not Your Ordinary Eye Doctor”.
Our goal is to help each person maximize visual performance at work, school and play. To achieve this, we offer the following services:
- Specialized vision care services tailored to each patient
- Eye exercises and Vision Therapy
- Help for people whose vision cannot be improved to 20/20
- Help for those with learning-related vision problems
- Help for special needs patients
- Help for vision problems secondary to traumatic head injury
- Vision care for infants
- Specialty contact lenses fittings (bifocal contact lenses, astigmatism)
185 S State St Suite B
Westerville, OH 43081