Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center
Request an appointment
Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, is a full scope optometric practice and optical located in the Denver-Metro area (Greenwood Village), dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to patients of all ages, in a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center strives to go beyond “20/20.”
Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, offers a full range of vision care services, including: vision evaluations, contact lenses, treatment of eye diseases, with specialties in Pediatrics, Vision Therapy and Vision Rehabilitation. We help patients of all ages to improve their learning, work, sports, play, and confidence.
Two of the doctors at Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, Dr Amy Elsila & Dr Alex Wiss, specialize in evaluation and treatment of patients who have difficulties with:
- Vision & Learning, including those identified as dyslexic, 2E, gifted, attention deficit, and special needs
- Visual processing disorders
- Strabismus (crossed or wandering eyes), and amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Convergence insufficiency, eye teaming, double vision
- Visual consequences of brain injury/stroke
- Sports enhancement training
- Myopia management
Beth Fishman, OTR, registered occupational therapist and certified vision therapist, is part of the Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center team, thereby giving patients the opportunity to receive an integrated occupational/optometric Vision Therapy program when appropriate.
7400 E Orchard Rd Suite 175-S
Greenwood Village, CO 80111