Marc H. Sherman, OD FCOVD
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond the 20/20.
We also provide Vision Therapy for;
- Children with learning related issues; poor eye contact, poor tracking, visualizing, poor comprehension, and poor depth perception.
- Crossed Eye (Strabismus) or Lazy Eye (Amblyopia): Crossed eyes and or lazy eyes can be treated with Vision Therapy instead of conventional surgery, glasses or patching.
- Stress-induced vision problems: Our high-tech society requires many people to do a large volume of near work in front of a computer screen.
- Patients that have had a stroke, brain injury, developmental delays, cerebral palsy or have multiple sclerosis, among other neurological ailments.
- Athletes; even good vision can become better. Athletes often use Vision Therapy to improve eye-hand coordination, visual reaction time, peripheral awareness, eye teaming, focusing, tracking and visualization skills.
1495 West S.R. 434 Suite 109
Longwood, FL 32750