Kavita Malhotra, OD FCOVD
Dr. Malhotra has been providing comprehensive vision care and vision therapy since 1991. Using the latest advances in diagnostic and therapy technologies, Dr. Malhotra provides vision therapy specific to each patient’s needs. Her goal is to resolve vision problems in as short a time as possible to enhance visual function in all aspects of life – at school, work and in sports.
Dr. Malhotra is Board Certified in vision therapy as a Fellow of College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD). She has taught at the State University of New York College of Optometry and the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. She has numerous publications in professional journals and and has lectured to Optometrists at a number of Optometric meetings.
The practice of Dr. Kavita Malhotra, FCOVD is devoted to providing comprehensive vision exams and vision therapy to treat the following conditions:
- Learning-related Vision Problems, including visual problems related to ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, letter reversals, reading and reading comprehension problems, Non-Verbal Learning Disability (NLD), etc.
- Eye Teaming Binocular Vision and Focusing Disorders
- Tracking Problems including loss of place when reading
- Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation following Patients with Brain Injury, Stroke, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Computer Vision Syndrome
There’s more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight! Learn more about symptoms of visual problems which affect reading, learning, school and sports success.
501 Church St NE Suite 215
Vienna, VA 22180