Cook Vision Therapy Center
Patients travel across the nation to see Dr. David Cook for one reason: expertise.
Not only is Dr. Cook residency trained and board certified in optometric vision therapy, he has served on the national and international examination boards that do the certifying. He has appeared on television, authored books, and won awards for papers appearing in national peer-reviewed journals. He trains doctors from around the world.
Most importantly, Dr Cook has thirty years of experience in tailoring vision therapy to meet the needs and goals of each patient. It is one thing to provide vision therapy. It is quite another to select the exact mix of needed visual abilities and to work them until they are completely mastered, changing lives: not just temporarily, but year after year.
Why allow any of the following to continue to describe your life?
- Your bright child struggles with reading.
- You are losing the homework wars: twenty minutes of homework takes hours.
- Headaches and eyestrain persist even though a routine eye exam uncovered no problem.
- You or your child loves books but hates reading.
- Poor depth perception interferes with driving, sports, or confidence.
- Your eyes won’t stay straight. You are tired of surgery and patching.
1395 S Marietta Pkwy, Bld 400 Suite 107
Marietta, GA 30067