Robert F. Love, O.D., F.A.A.O.
1331 South International Parkway, Suite 1271
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Our mission, at Lake Mary Eye Care, is to provide excellence in eye care while maintaining quality, value and dedication to our patients' unique visual needs. We keep our eye doctors and staff knowledgeable through continuing education. With a highly trained staff, compassion in practice with the highest ethical standards,and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Lake Mary Eye Care provides:
Our office hours are as follows:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Lenses for Extended Wear, Bifocal, Disposable, Astigmatism, Keratoconus & Irregular Cornea, etc. We also provide the Gentle Vision Shaping System (GVSS). Gentle Vision Shaping System offers freedom from glasses and the hassle of wearing contact lenses during the day, this leading-edge technology can enhance the lifestyle of those requiring vision correction.
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
||9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
||8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, Lake Mary, Longwood, Sanford, Valdez, Lake Monroe
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 1996-2009 Optometrists Network. All rights reserved.