HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Susan Kim, O.D., FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy and Visual Rehabilitation (FCOVD)
5980 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 110
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Since 2003, Visualeyes Optometry has provided extraordinary personalized eye care services to our patients in Pleasanton, California and the surrounding areas, such as Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon, Hayward, Walnut Creek, Castro Valley, Lafayette, Danville, Oakland, and Union City.
Dr. Susan Kim, FCOVD of VisualEyes Optometry is a Board Certified Develomental Optometrist and is a Fellow of the College of Vision Development. She examines children as young as 6 months of age.
Through Vision Therapy, Dr. Kim has improved the quality of life of many patients with visual dysfunctions such as poor eye tracking, teaming, and focusing issues. Problems with these visual skills can often lead to academic challenges in reading and comprehension and may be correlated to Dyslexia & ADD. In addition, Dr. Kim is also TPA certified and trained for Therapeutic Management of Ocular Diseases
Visualeyes Optometry, Inc. provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Multifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for Children, Teenagers, Adults, and Seniors
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorders),
Vision-related Reading Problems, and
Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Disorders, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Neuro Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Concussion, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Dr. Susan Kim, FCOVD, Board Certified in Visual Development, Vision Therapy and Visual Rehabilitation, serves patients of all ages who live in Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon, Hayward, Walnut Creek, Castro Valley, Lafayette, Danville, Oakland, Union City, California, CA.
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use