Your Old Bridge Optometrist
- Onsite Parking
- Free Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Monday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Book an Eye Exam Today
Medical and Vision Insurance plans
Have another plan?
Paying out of pocket?
Call us at (732) 679-2020,
We are happy to help.
Steffani Tiomno, OD, FAAO
Dr. Steffani Tiomno was born and raised in south Florida. She attended Nova Southeastern University, where she received her Bachelor of Science in Biology, Bachelor of Science in Vision Science, and Doctor of Optometry. Dr. Tiomno joined Family Eye Care... Show More
Dr. Steffani Tiomno was born and raised in south Florida. She attended Nova Southeastern University, where she received her Bachelor of Science in Biology, Bachelor of Science in Vision Science, and Doctor of Optometry. Dr. Tiomno joined Family Eye Care in 2019.
Dr. Tiomno has a passion for helping others and has wanted to be an Optometrist since the age of 14. From the moment she steps foot in the room, you can tell she truly cares about what she does. She enjoys the challenge that every patient requires something different. It certainly keeps the day interesting! She provides care to infants, children, adults, and seniors; she evaluates and treats for medical issues, eyeglass and contact lens needs, double vision, brain injuries, and so much more.
While in school, Dr. Tiomno participated in two medical mission trips, to Costa Rica and Ecuador, with Student Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity (SVOSH). She plans on attending more trips like these throughout her career to help those in underdeveloped countries. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry (FAAO) and she is working toward a fellowship in the College of Optometrists for Vision Development (FCOVD).
Dr. Tiomno is a proud member of the Sayreville Lions Club. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, spending time with her fiancé Jon and dog Jayce, and trying new recipes.
Get to know Dr. Tiomno:
Q: How did you decide to become an optometrist? What's your story?
A: When I was about 10 years old, I got my first pair of eyeglasses. A few years later, I started to wear contact lenses. The optometrist was always a positive experience, as my entire family saw the same group of doctors each year. During my teenage years, I grew increasingly passionate about math and science, and helping others; after contemplating, a career in healthcare made the most sense for me, and I quickly fell in love with Optometry.
Q: What are your most important values regarding patient care and why?
A: I strive for quality care for each patient. That is part of the reason I joined a private practice, to be able to spend time speaking with each of my patients, getting to know them and how they use their eyes, and help them solve their vision problems.
I stand for collaboration with other specialists to provide the best care to each of my patients. I am happy to work with other eye care professionals, and other medical providers to ensure that each patient is being treated with the most complete and high-quality care.
Q: Please share one of your favorite patient stories.
A: There are so many. One of my favorite stories is a patient who came in with double vision for several months and stopped driving because of it. After his first visit and identifying the problem, he was able to see single with a special type of prism and start driving again.
Q: What would you want every patient to know regarding the importance of their Eye Health?
A: I feel that annual comprehensive eye examinations are vital. I have diagnosed many problems during patients’ annual exams and helped to fix these problems before they get worse. There is a lot of eye disease that can happen without feeling any symptoms, and if patients wait until they have symptoms, it is often too late to restore vision.
Q: What makes you excited to come to the office every day?
A: My passion is helping others. Whether it is to prescribe a new pair of eyeglasses and seeing the smile on my patients’ faces when they can see more clearly, or to give children a good first experience at their first eye exam appointment, or to improve a patient’s quality of life through Vision Therapy or Visual Rehabilitation. These types and many other success stories make me truly enjoy what I do.
- Family Friendly
- Professional Certification
S. Moshe Roth, OD, FCOVD
Our vision is to improve your vision. Taking a person who's frustrated and angry that they can't see, and within moments, turn their vision around so they can see, is the WOW and impact that makes me love what I... Show More
Our vision is to improve your vision. Taking a person who's frustrated and angry that they can't see, and within moments, turn their vision around so they can see, is the WOW and impact that makes me love what I do. - Dr. Roth
Dr. Roth graduated from the University of Houston College of Optometry in 1985. He has been in private practice since 1992, and enjoys helping members of the entire family. Dr. Roth is an Optometric Physician and is certified by the New Jersey Board of Optometrists to prescribe topical and optical medications. Dr. Roth is Board Certified in Vision Development and Vision Therapy by The College of Optometrists in Vision Development. He sees patients of all ages, infants, children, adults, and seniors for comprehensive eye health (treatment of eye disease) and for vision care. (see below) Dr. Roth was recently honored by his peers and selected to be 2016 New Jersey Optometrist of the Year.
He has extensive experience in:
- Vision Care: examinations, prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses. Finding the exact answer for each individual's needs. Each age group has particular needs:
- Infants and Children: testing for eye health and visual development issues.
- Adults: visual needs and the eye health issues of each individual.
- Distance and near eyeglass prescriptions, bifocal and progressive lenses. Special lenses to address the needs of those who spend considerable time on the computer.
- Treatment of Eye Diseases, Eye Injuries and EmergenciesGlaucoma, Cataracts, Diabetic Changes, Macular Degeneration
- Dry eye, Corneal abrasion, Eye allergies, etc.
- Vision Therapy:Vision Problems that affect Learning and Reading.
- Treatment for Strabsimus and Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Convergence Insufficiency, Autism, Brain Injury.
- Orthokeratology: Vision Correction without Surgery
- Children becoming rapidly more nearsighted.
- Adults: Nearsighted, Farsighted, Astigmatism, Vision correction for distance and near.
- Special contact lenses for:Keratoconus, Poor vision after LASIK and other refractive surgeries
- Disfigured eyes due to trauma or birth defect, Color Vision deficiency.
- Dr. Roth lectures and gives workshops to professional groups, teachers, educators, parent groups, and to other doctors. Contact us if you would like him to speak to your group. He is a member of:The American Optometric Association (AOA)
- The New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians (NJSOP)
- The College of Optometrists in Vision Development (COVD), and is Board Certified
- The Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEP)
- The American Academy of Orthokeratology (OAA)
- The Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA)
- The Brain Injury Association of New Jersey (BIANJ)
Dr. Roth also speaks Spanish. State License # - 270A004635 OM # 270M00056000
- Family Friendly
- Professional Certification
Dr. Roth and his team of eye care professionals are here to care for all of your vision needs. We handle everything from adult and children's eye exams and hard-to-fit contact lenses, to eye emergencies, treatment of eye diseases and... Show More
Dr. Roth and his team of eye care professionals are here to care for all of your vision needs. We handle everything from adult and children's eye exams and hard-to-fit contact lenses, to eye emergencies, treatment of eye diseases and co-management of LASIK and other laser vision surgeries.
By staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses and advances in contact lens technology our vision center can provide you with the best vision, advice and fit today—and in the years to come. Our optometrist and staff takes pride in building lasting relationships with our patients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Contact Lens Exams
- Dry Eyes
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Myopia Management
- Vision Therapy
- Sport Vision
- Amblyopia Treatment
- Strabismus Treatment
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation