Vision Therapy 101
- Would you like to discover the benefits of vision therapy?
- Would you like to improve your child’s academic performance?
- Does eye strain or fatigue affect your work performance?
- What are the common signs of a vision problem?
Vision therapy is an evidence-based treatment method that has been proven effective for a wide variety of vision problems. Both children and adults have experienced the benefits of vision therapy!
Optometrists have been successfully treating patients with vision therapy for over 100 years.
Find a Doctor near you to begin your personal journey toward clear and comfortable vision, and to give your child the ability to reach their fullest potential.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Vision therapy is a proven science, with over 260 published articles on its effectiveness!
- After the brain, the eyes are the second most complex part of the body!
- There are 17 key visual skills that are essential for success in reading, writing, learning, and even sports performance!
Vision Therapy is actually a “gym” for the brain as it helps to retrain the eye-brain connections and speed up a child’s visual information superhighway!