HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
South Bay Optometry
Albert Chun, OD, FCOVD Lawrence Yu, OD
3537 Torrance Blvd., Ste. 18 Torrance, CA 90503
(310) 543-3555 Email
People Love us on Yelp!
South Bay Optometry offers full scope optometric care in a welcoming, comfortable, and professional environment. With an experienced staff and state of the art equipment, we provide the highest quality vision care to people of all ages.
We are dedicated to treating more than 20/20 eyesight. In addition to Primary Eye Care, South Bay Optometry provides specialized services in the area of Vision Therapy, with an emphasis on the diagnosis and treatment of vision based learning disorders in school aged children. Dr. Albert K. Chun is board certified in Vision Development, and has helped hundreds of school-aged children labeled as "learning disabled" improve their school performance and their grades without the need for medication by treating the vision problem that was hindering their performance.
At South Bay Optometry, Dr. Albert K. Chun provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages
- Pediatric and Developmental Vision Care
- Vision Therapy
- Developmental Vision Evaluation
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Vision Based Learning Disorders, such as ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up of Bifocal, Disposable, and Astigmatism Lenses
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms of visual problems which
affect reading, learning, school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision Links
Albert Chun on LinkedIn
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Torrance, NEARBY CITIES, METRO AREA, REGION, California, CA