Dr. Randy G. Houdek
Vision Associates of Westland
38979 Cherry Hill Rd, Ste B
Westland, MI 48186
We are a comprehensive optometric practice dedicated to providing the best primary and specialty eye care possible so as to enable all of our patients to maintain a consistent quality of life. As a team, we pledge to keep the overall wellness and patient needs as first priorities in everything we do. We continually strive to maintain the highest health care standards, state-of-the-art instrumentation, and commitment to continual education in our profession.
Vision Associates of Westland provides:
- Primary Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, non-surgical eye exercises, pediatric eye care, vision care, Detroit metro area, Wayne, Westland, Canton, Dearborn, Romulus, Sheldon, Cherry Hill, Belleville
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use