Utah Vision Development Center provides the highest quality eyecare and vision therapy for patients of all ages. In addition to comprehensive eye health examinations, we also evaluate visual function and performance as it pertains to your daily activities.
Jarrod E Davies, OD, FCOVD is a developmental optometrist specializing in Vision Therapy, Neurovisual Rehabilitation, and Sports Vision Training. He is one of two optometrists in the state of Utah to have earned a fellowship and board certification in Vision Therapy and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Davies and the vision therapists at Utah Vision Development Center have worked with hundreds of children, adults and athletes to correct problems such as vision and learning, stroke and brain injury, and enhancing athletic performance.
Dr. Davies and his staff also have extensive experience working with kids and adults with special needs.
Utah Vision Development Center provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Design and Dispensing - Frames and Prescription Lenses
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Multifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Corneal Refractive Therapy, also known as Ortho-K or Corneal Molding. Correct your vision while you sleep!
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia (lazy eye),
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including
Concussions, Closed Head Injury, Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.