Harvey F. Mazer, O.D., F.C.O.V.D.
Deborah C. Weston, O.D.
Town Center Optometry
Weston Town Center
1673 Market St.
Weston, FL 33326
A general practice serving all visual needs; specializing in Developmental vision care and Vision Therapy. Dr. Mazer, a Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development, has been in practice since 1979 and is residency trained. Dr. Weston is an Associate member of COVD and has been affiliated with the practice since 2001.
Town Center Optometry provides:
- Medical Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Custom Eyewear
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Specialty Lenses, such as Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism (Toric) Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery, including Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Optomap Retinal exam providing full field digital photos of the internal components of the eye.
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including Visual Difficulties related to
Reading, and Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
Our 5 doctors and 15 staff members are here to serve all your visual needs during the following hours:
|Monday: ||9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
||9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, Fort Lauderdale, Tamarac, Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use