HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
South Shore Eyecare Associates
Israel Greenwald, BSC, O.D., FAAO, FCOVD
Frank Pirozzolo, OD, ABO
Mitchell Horowitz, OD
Raymond Pirozzolo, OD
Alla Zlotina, O.D.
50 Cooper Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305
718-979-2020 Fax: 718-979-2141
Welcome to South Shore Eyecare Associates. Our goal is to provide your entire family with complete, personal and thorough eyecare. Our group cumulatively represents over 100 years of clinical experience. We offer all services ranging from diagnosis and treatment of eye disease, routine vision care, surgical care, non-surgical vision therapy and the fitting of all types of contact lenses. We also offer a full optical dispensary and laboratory on our premises.
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND ORDER A VISUAL PERCEPTUAL ACTIVITY FOR YOUR CHILD|
South Shore Eyecare Associates provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for children and adults, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (Double Vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Low vision services for the partially sighted
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Developmental, Behavioral and Primary Care Optometrists: experienced eye doctors who provide eye care for all ages in Staten Island and Brooklyng, including pediatrics, geriatrics, special needs, develomentally delayed, learning disabled, strabismus, amblyopia, lazy eye. Strabimus surgeons, pediatric ophthalmologists, opthalmologists in the five boroughs, New York, NY
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use