HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Vision Therapy Center and
Low Vision of Michigan
32415 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
Our practice provides the most comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages by integrating research, technology and experience. Our expert doctors and dedicated team of professionals are committed to helping our community of patients to make healthy and proactive choices to promote healthy living throughout their lifetime. We have proudly become the place that other doctors refer patients who require complex solutions..
Suburban Eyecare provides:
- Most Comprehensive Eye Examinations for Patients of All Ages to Prevent, Diagnose, and Treat from Eye Disease to Visual Dysfunction
- Vision Therapy
- Detection and Treatment of
Learning-related Vision Problems, such as
- Treatment of
Strabismus and Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Myopia (nearsighted) Prevention and Control
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), Stroke, and Concussions
- Medical Diagnostics and Treatment of Eye Diseases and Conditions, and Co-Management of Surgery, including LASIK (Laser Vision Correction)
- Specialized Care for the Partially Sighted (Low Vision), such as those with Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Retinopathy, including Evaluations, Customized Devices, Therapy, and Rehabilitation, and Screening for Implantable Miniature Telescopes
- Customized Lens Technology to Fabricate Prescribed Eyewear in our Optical Label
- Dry Eye Specialized Treatment and Continuous Control
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Suburban Eye Care in Southeaster Michigan provides specialized eyecare and vision therapy services to patients of all ages from Livonia, Novi, Northville, Canton, Plymouth, Farmington Hills, South Lyon, Dearborn, Brownstown, and Woodhaven
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use