Joseph A. Viviano, O.D., FCOVD
Ira Strenger, O.D. and Janna Teytel, O.D.
Dr. Joseph A. Viviano has been in private practice since 1967. Dr. Viviano's practice is " Full Scope" and meets the vision needs of children and adults. Dr. Viviano is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry, a Fellow and past president of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development, member of the American Optometric Association and Optometric Extension Program. In addition, Dr. Viviano is a retired (June 2010) Assistant Clinical Professor at the State University of New York College of Optometry.
The private practice of Joseph A. Viviano, O.D., FCOVD provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for Infants, Children, and Adults
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Ocular Disease
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness (C.V.S.)
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Summit, Morristown, Metropolitan New York
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use