We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to all ages. Our eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect all aspects of vision over time for both young and old. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Drs. Randy Schulman, Narvan Bennett, Omar Munshi, and Tanya Ayzikovich of Eyecare Associates, LLC in Connecticut provide a complete range of vision care services, specializing in Pediatrics, Vision Therapy, Visual Rehabilitation and Sports Vision Training.
Our expert eye doctors understand that comprehensive treatment includes the use of lenses, prisms, filters and Vision Therapy to treat individuals experiencing vision difficulties.
Our doctorsin are successful treating the child struggling in the classroom, the adult experiencing computer vision syndrome, the individual with strabismus or amblyopia (lazy eye), the individual suffering traumatic brain injury including concussions, post-concussive and post-traumatic vision syndromes, as well as children with attention deficit disorder (including ADHD), PDD and autism spectrum disorders.
Drs. Randy Schulman, Narvan Bennett, Omar Munshi, and Tanya Ayzikovich -- Behavioral Developmental Neuro-Optometrists and Primary Care Optometrists -- provide:
Our optometrists take the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
- Comprehensive Eye and Vision Examinations for All Ages, including Pediatric Eye Exams.
- Visual Motor and Perceptual Evaluations, Testing, and Treatment
- Doctor Supervised Vision Therapy for Toddlers, Children, Teenagers and Adults
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Reading, and Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Depth perception, and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Neuro-Optometric Visual Evaluation and Visual Rehabilitation for Special Populations, including Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Concussions, Stroke, Hemianopsia, or Hemianopia or Visual Field Loss, Whiplash, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Treatment for Computer Vision Problems and Other Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Eyestrain Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Control
- Low Vision Aids and Services for the Partially Sighted
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Comprehensive Primary Eye Care
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses - we have a large variety of top designer frames
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Specialty and Custom Fits
- Treatment of Ocular Diseases, including Glaucoma, Dry Eye
- Improvement of Uncorrected Vision with Contact Lenses (Orthokeratology or Ortho-K or Corneal Molding) or Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.