HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
FOR MORE THAN HALF A CENTURY
The San Diego Center for Vision Care - Optometry, P.C. has been providing comprehensive vision care and Optometric vision therapy for children and adults for more than half a century. With us, vision care goes far beyond a simple eye examination.
San Diego Center for Vision Care - Optometry, P.C. provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers.
- Comprehensive Vision Analysis and Visual Perceptual Analysis
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing at our Optical Boutique
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Therapy and/or Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including Visual Difficulties related to
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Therapy and/or Treatment for
Convergence Insufficiency (common near vision disorder),
Strabismus (eye turns, including crossed eyes), and
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, doctors of optometry, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, Lemon Grove, Encinitas, San Diego, CA, California, Southern California
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use