HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
DR. ANA MARIA PICO, FCOVD
DR. WANDA M. TORT, FCOVD
DR. MARIA H. GORBEA
Board Certified in Vision Therapy (FCOVD)
Ext. Villa Rica, J12A Calle 2
Bayamon, Puerto Rico 00959
ESPANÓL - Optometría funcional para toda la familia
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Optometras Pico, Tort y Gorbea provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Low Vision Rehabilitation for Patients with Visual Loss due to macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and others.
ESPANÓL - Examen Visual Funcional
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Prosthetic Eyes: evaluation and custom fitting of artificial eyes
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Bilingual eye doctors, Spanish, English, optometrists, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, examen visual funcional, terapia visual, ojo vago or ambiopía, estrabismo, trauma cerebral, campo visual contraído, fototerapia, degeneracion macular, , Bayamon, PR, San Juan PR metro area, Puerto Rico
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use