Your Place To Learn...
As a member of the public, you do not need to register to use Our Sites.
These advertising-free educational web sites are
sponsored by our network members who are licensed Doctors
We invite you to make this your place to learn about eye care, vision care, and visual health for all ages.
We are pleased to offer you:
- Information on exciting new research results regarding the treatment of Lazy Eye (Amblyopia).
- Information and resources regarding a relatively common visual condition that interferes with the ability to read, learn, and work at near (close distances) -- Convergence Insufficiency.
- Articles and Resources specifically related to learning related vision problems by PTA, School Nurse News, Web MD, Harvard University, eye doctors, etc. See Vision and Learning.
- 100s of Success Stories written by
parents and patients (adults and children) who
struggled until a vision problem was detected
and successfully treated. See 20/20
is Not Enough! and many other topics at Vision
Therapy Success Stories.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) interview with an expert
eye doctor, References to Research and Studies, and Links at What is Vision Therapy?
- Free immediate referrals to eye doctors who provide comprehensive eye examinations and treatment at Find a Doctor Directory.
- Award-winning family fun and education with stereo vision tests and 3D optical illusions.
- An extensive network of information on vision care and visual health for all ages. See Our Sites and Links.
- Direct access to eye doctors via email and
telephone. Find contact information in the Directory.
Please do not write or call us to ask personal
medical questions. Contact the doctor. Thank
- Free Newsletter.
The content in our Network is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your eye doctor with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
As mentioned above, we can not give you personal medical advice via telephone or the internet. We can refer you to an eye doctor through the Directory.
We hope you enjoy your time spent in the network. Tell your family and friends to visit, too!