HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Cynthia Matyas
1430 King Street East
Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA N3H 3R4
To contact us, visit our companion website
Dr. Cynthia Matyas has always had a keen interest in vision and learning. She graduated from the School of Optometry at University of Waterloo in 1986. Then, she completed a Vision Training Residency at SUNY School of Optometry in New York City. She obtained a M.Sc. degree in Kinesiology, also at University of Waterloo, studying visual motor integration. Dr. Matyas offers in-office vision training (vision therapy) at her practice.
Dr. Cynthia Matyas provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Cambridge, Ontario,
Canada, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Woodstock, Brantford, St. Jacobs, London
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use