Bellevue Vision Clinic, P.C.
Kerri Dietz Pillen, O.D., FCOVD
1810 Wilshire Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Bellevue Vision Clinic, P.C. provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable, and Astigmatism Lenses. We also offer Gas Permeable lenses including Orthokeratology.
Orthokeratology is a type of corneal molding (like "retainers") which reduce or eliminate the need for daily wear of corrective lenses.
Specializing in Tints: We provide both theatrical lenses from the manufacturer and custom tinting done right in the office.
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including Visual Difficulties related to
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Special Populations, including Patients with Traumatic Brain Injuries, Stroke, Whiplash, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
Member, Brain Injury Association of Nebr., Inc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pediatric ophthalmologist, opthalmologist, eye care, vision training, eye exercises, vision care, Omaha, Council Bluffs, Lincoln
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use