HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Amelia G. Bartolone, O.D., FAAO
Mid-Hudson Vision Therapy
Hyde Park, NY
Mid-Hudson Vision Therapy provides the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. Dr. Amelia Bartolone is a developmental optometrist specializing in pediatric eye care and vision therapy. we go beyond 20/20.
Mid-Hudson Vision Therapy provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
pediatric eye care, optometrists, eye doctors, vision care, Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie, Arlington, Rhinebeck, Lincoln Park, New Paltz, Highland, Fairview, Milton, Red Oaks Mill, Pleasant Valley, Millbrook, Tilson, Port Even, Hurley, New York, NY
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use