Dr. Shaw Yorizane, Jr., FCOVD
Pavillon Gardens Professional Center
7411 North Cedar, Suite 102
Fresno, CA 93720-3637
Our staff is experienced in every area of vision care. We examine patients of all ages from birth through seniors. Dr. Yorizane has completed his fellowship-residency in Children's Vision which included Pediatrics and Vision Therapy and a fellowship in Vision Development. With his, Dr. Yorizane excels in treating pediatric developmental conditions, vision related learning problems, sports vision challenges, computer visual stress problems, amblyopia, strabismus, traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other visual conditions amenable to Vision Therapy. Additionally, he treats eye diseases and co-manages cataract, lasik, and retinal conditions.
Dr. Shaw Yorizane, Jr., FCOVD provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, Infants, Children, and Adults
- Eyewear Fashioning and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable, Astigmatism Lenses, and Orthokeratology (Corneal Molding for the Correction of Nearsightedness)
- Diagnosis/Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Vision Therapy for All Ages for Vision Related Learning Problems, Sports Vision, Computer Vision Syndrome, etc. See below.
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness (C.V.S.)
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, CITY, STATE ABREV, NEARBY CITIES, STATE NAME, METRO AREA, REGION
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use