HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Rick J. Morris, O.D., FCOVD
Center for Better Vision
19605 S. State Road 7, Suite D
Boca Raton, FL 33498
The Center for Better Vision is dedicated to the development and enhancement of the visual system. Dr. Rick J. Morris, a board-certified behavioral optometrist, works with infants, pediatrics and adolescents in helping them achieve their maximum potential at home, school, and play. With the use of lenses, prisms and therapy, the office guides children to gather and process visual information faster, more efficiently and with less energy.
Center for Better Vision provides:
Dr. Rick J. Morris, O.D., FCOVD credentials:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations - evaluates visual skills (focusing, tracking, eye teaming) refractive status (nearsightedness, farsightedness), and ocular health
- Developmental Visual Examinations - evaluates visual development and how it relates to overall development of the child, including gross motor, fine motor, ocular motor and visual perceptual development
- Vision Therapy - designed to arrange conditions for the child to learn how to use his/her visual system more efficiently to gather and process information. Dr. Morris works with children AND adults presenting with:
- Myopia (nearsightedness) prevention and/or reduction
- Behavioral Optometrist
- Board Certified in Visual Therapy
- State Director of Optometric Extension Program (OEP)
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesVision LinksDirectory
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use