Harvey F. Mazer, O.D., F.C.O.V.D.
Board Certified in Vision Therapy and Visual Rehabilitation
Natural Eyes of Weston
2863 Executive Park Drive, Suite 103
Weston, FL 33331
954-440-7242 or 954-217-2992
A general practice serving all visual needs; specializing in Developmental vision care and Vision Therapy. Dr. Mazer, a Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development, has been in practice since 1979 and is residency trained.
Natural Eyes of Weston provides:
- Medical Eye Care
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Custom Eyewear
- Expert Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Specialty Lenses, such as Bifocal, Scleral Lenses, Myopia Control with Ortho-K Lenses, Keratoconus Lenses, Astigmatism or Astigmatic (Toric) Lenses, etc.
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery, including Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Optomap Retinal exam providing full field digital photos of the internal components of the eye.
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Reading Problems, and Visual Processing, Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming Problems
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia (lazy eye),
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Neuro-Optometric Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, Parkinson‘s, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, Fort Lauderdale, Tamarac, Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use