Catherine A. Kennedy, O.D., FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy
Dr. Catherine Kennedy has extensive experience in Behavioral and Developmental Optometric Vision
care. She provides eye exams, eye health services, and specialized visual treatments, such as optometric vision therapy and visual rehabilitation services to patients from the Boston,
Massachusetts metro area in her Burlington, MA office.
Catherine A. Kennedy, O.D. and her staff provide:
- Vision and Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Pre-schoolers
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, Convergence Insufficiencyand
- Non-surgical Treatment for
Strabismus (eye turns) and
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Eye Strain Headaches, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Training
- ChromaGen tints for reading and color perception enhancement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms of visual problems which
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
visual training, eye exercises, optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Burlington, Boston metro area, MA, Massachusetts
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use