HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Joshua Watt and the staff of Impact Vision Therapy (formerly Founders Parkway Vision Therapy with Dr. Joseph J. Raffa) are dedicated to providing the highest quality of vision care in a professional and friendly environment.
We will serve our patients and community with honesty, integrity and compassion. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
Impact Vision Therapy, formerly Founders Parkway Vision Therapy provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Multifocal, Disposable, Astigmatism Lenses, Corneal reshaping therapy (CRT) and fitting of all SynergEyes Hybrid contact lenses.
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (Double Vision), Lack of Stereopsis (loss of two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- 24/7 emergency care available for eye injuries or infections.
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Dr. Watt is a pediatric optometrist, otherwise known as a behavioral optometrist or a developmental optometrist. He provides well-above-averge pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, eye screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy. Dr. Watt and Impact Vision Therapy serves patients who live in Colorado Springs, Sedalia, Parker, Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Lone Tree, Monument, CO, Colorado
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use