HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Marsha Benshir
Center for Vision Development
164 W. Main Street, Suite B
New Market, MD 21774
Dr. Marsha Benshir provides comprehensive vision care to patients of all ages. Her practice specializes in diagnosing and treating visual problems related to congenital and acquired brain disorders. In addition they
provide treatment for vision problems that affect academic and athletic
performance, binocular vision disorders, ocular motor and visual processing
disorders. Dr. Benshir is affiliated with Adventist Rehabilitation Hospital
in Rockville, Maryland, and has a private office in New Market, Maryland.
Dr. Marsha Benshir provides:
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, New Market, MD, Frederick, Maryland, Mount Airy, Damascus, Green Valley, Urbana, Kemptown, Monrovia, Baltimore area
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use