Do You Already Have a Custom Web Site
(or a third-party web site under development)?
Use Members-only Content (Text & Links)
in your Third-Party Custom Web Site!
Add-ons to Template | Custom Websites
Existing or Developing Custom Web Site
Do you already have a custom web site with a third-party vendor or are in the process of building one?
Please note that any current member of Optometrists Network has permission to use our copyrighted advertising-free patient education text and links in one third-party private practice web site.
See a few examples of Members who make extensive use of our Vision Therapy patient education content and links in a third-party custom web site:
We provide an easy resource area for Members and their agents. See the resource area at Member Resources: Links and Text.
- Therapeutic Developmental Optometrist, Houston, TX
- Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center, P.C., Denver, CO
- Visual Health Learning Center - Developmental Optometry - Orlando, FL
- Alderwood Vision Therapy Center, PLLC
- Dr. Tod R. Davis
- Vision Development Center
- Family Eye Care with Infinite Vision
- Vision Therapy in Manhattan, New York
- Vision Therapy in West Chicago - Wheaton, Downer's Grove, Lombard, Oak Brook, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Leadingham Eye Care of Ashland, KY
- Draisin Vision Group, Charleston, SC
- Vision Therapy Developmental Optometrist in Austin, TX
- North Park Vision Center, Denver metro area
Additions to our Standard Designs
In some cases, modest custom changes can be made to the Template Website at modest cost, such as:
We charge one-time installation fees for above custom work orders. Complete information and payment authorization must be received in writing before the work order will be placed on the job schedule.
- Publish downloadable Patient Forms -- printable PDFs -- on your web site (your office must supply the forms ready-to-print, we do not revise the forms)
- Link to third-party web sites, such as your Facebook page or your contact lens reordering account page (your office must supply the URL links by email)
- Add new patient education pages on contact lenses, LASIK, low vision, etc. (your office must supply the content)
- Link to other licensed patient education content, such Paragon CRT, TLC, etc. (your office must supply the URL links by email)
Please note that during our membership renewal season -- the last quarter of each year -- September through December -- custom work orders are moved to the "back of the job queue." In other words, updates that are covered by membership services are always given first priority during this busy period. If you are a member and need custom changes to your web site during September - December, please telephone Rachel Cooper directly at 877-878-9540 to discuss options and terms.
See samples of Members who have expanded the Template Website Design to meet their practice needs:
- San Diego Center for Vision Care
Comprehensive optometric group practice which strongly emphasizes vision therapy services. Links to multiple Podcasts which explain Home Vision Therapy were added.
Multi-office optometric practice with additional patient education content on specialty contact lenses and lasik co-management services (TLC affiliate).
Full scope optometric with visual rehabilitation, vision therapy, low vision, Paragon CRT, etc.
Take another look and compare the above template sites with add-ons to our standard Bonus Web Site Templates.
You can also see the many ways that our content and links are used in the diverse web sites of our many Members.
Please note that Optometrists Network is not available for completely custom web site development work at this time. Rather, we encourage our members to use our rich content and links in one third-party private practice web site designed by a third-party vendor. See:
If you have further questions about your membership services, please call Rachel Cooper at the toll-free number at (877) 878-9540.