HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Phyllis Liu, FCOVD
Woodbridge, CT New Milford, CT
Dr. Liu completed a one year residency specializing in behavioral and developmental optometric treatment of children at the Gesell Institute and was a staff member there from 1987 - 1990. Now in private practice, Dr. Liu specializes in vision therapy, pediatric vision care, treatment for special patient groups, and learning-related visual problems.
Dr. Phyllis Liu, FCOVD provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschool
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Nearsightedness, Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Reduction and Control of Myopia (Nearsightedness) with Lenses, Biofeedback, and Accommotrac Technology
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up
- Color-Max lenses available for the correction of color blindness
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, Woodbridge, New Milford, CT, Danbury, New Haven, Connecticut
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use