HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Paul Grigonis, O.D.
The Center for Vision Development, Inc.
128 Holiday Court, Suite 126
Franklin, TN 37067
Welcome to our website! If reading is a struggle for you or your child, you have come to the right place. Attention problems, avoiding homework or reading, and even poor handwriting can all be signs that a vision problem is blocking learning. For a more complete symptom checklist, please click on the "Vision Quiz" on the menu to the left and then click on "Do the Checklist."
We are an optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. At The Center for Vision Development, we are committed to leading individuals from surviving to thriving. This is accomplished through one-on-one, personalized therapy programs in a safe and professional setting that creates opportunities for unlimited potential. We go beyond 20/20.
The Center for Vision Development provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Nausea or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Nutritional Consultation
- Syntonic Phototherapy
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
syntonics, phototherapy, light therapy, developmental optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, neurofeedback, biofeedback, Franklin, TN, Brentwood, Murfreesboro, Spring Hill, Columbia, Nashville, Middle Tennessee,, Tennessee
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use