HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Alexandar Andrich, O.D., FCOVD
Angelina Cerny, O.D.
Patti Andrich, MA, OTR/L, COVT
THE VISION DEVELOPMENT TEAM
10139 Royalton Road, Ste. D
North Royalton, OH 44133
Visit our primary website: sensoryfocus.com
We are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. With a highly trained staff and state of the art equipment, we go beyond 20/20.
The Vision Development Team provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for
Strabismus (eye turns) and
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation for Special Populations, including Patients with Traumatic Brain Injuries, Stroke, Whiplash, Developmental Delays, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Nearsightedness, Headaches or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
quality of life.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Cleveland metro area, near Akron, Mentor, Lorain, North Royalton, Ohio
Member, optometrists.org and vision3d.com network. See other Member sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use