HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Douglas W. Stephey, O.D., M.S.
208 West Badillo St.
Covina, CA 91723
As a Doctor of Optometry, Douglas W. Stephey provides comprehensive vision care to both children and adults while his background in education contributes to his enhanced approach to vision-related learning and reading difficulties. Dr. Stephey specializes in helping individuals with visual-motor problems, reading difficulties, and/or visual processing deficits. Recently, Dr. Stephey added Interactive Metronome to his practice to help his patients who have been diagnosed with dyslexia and problems with motor planning and sequencing.
Douglas W. Stephey provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
and Interactive Metronome programs for Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesVision LinksDirectory
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use