HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Fred Brecheen, O.D.
Lane-Brecheen Learning & Vision Center
230 West Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75057
Our Center has been helping children and adults with learning-related vision problems for over 30 years, in a full scope optometric practice specializing in vision therapy. Through the use of lenses, prisms, therapy, and state of the art equipment, our goal is to maximize their educational and personal potentials. Our highly trained staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care not only to children and adolescents, but to their families as well.
Lane-Breechen Vision & Learning Center provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Developmental Visual Evaluations - evaluates visual development and how it relates to the child's development, including gross motor, fine motor, eye tracking, and visual perceptual development
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable, Astigmatism, Gas Permeables, Soft and Hybrid Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems which can include or relate to
Eye Tracking and/or Eye Teaming, and
- Screening for ADD/ADHD using T.O.V.A. Test (Test of Variables of Attention) -- resembles a computer game and measures variables that have been shown to be deviant in attention deficit disorders.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Strabismus (eye turns in or out), Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (eyes drift apart when reading),
Diplopia (double vision), and Stereopsis (depth perception)
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, Flower Mound, Plano, Lewisville, Denton, South Lake, Denton, Coppell, Carrollton, Irving, Sanger, Gainesville, Ardmore, Highland Village, Corinth, TX, Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use