HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Michal Luchins, O.D.
12A North Airmont Rd, Ste. 5
Suffern, NY 10901
The Family Vision & Learning Center is a full-service optometry
practice for the entire family. Dr. Luchins specializes in Vision
Therapy and Developmental Optometry. She is a member of the following professional optometric organizations: AOA, COVD and OEP. She is also certified in both
Early Childhood Education and Processing and Cognitive Enhancement.
Her post-graduate work has included Special Education, Cognitive
Psychology, ADHD, TBI, Autism, and Pediatric Audiology.
Dr. Luchins customizes each
patient's treatment program and is dedicated to providing the highest
quality vision care in a friendly, comfortable and professional
atmosphere. At the Family Vision & Learning Center, we go beyond
The Family Vision & Learning Center provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Evaluations of Visual Efficiency and Visual Information Processing
- Unique Yoked Prism evaluation that delivers immediate results
- Biomedical Evaluation and Treatment; comprehensive blood and urine analysis for underlying and contributory conditions, such as heavy metal toxicities, vitamin deficiencies, food sensitivities, gastrointestinal and thyroid disease, and PANDAS.
- Comprehensive Holistic Treatment for Learning Difficulties, including ADD/ADHD or Attention Deficit Disorders,
Dyslexia, Reading Problems, and Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Computer Vision Syndrome, Headaches, And Nearsightedness Progression.
- Processing and Cognitive Enhancement Program
- Treatment for Strabismus (eye turns) and Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
- Educational Consulting and Seminars for parents and professionals who work with children. Please call our office for more details.
- Custom Contact Lens Fittings, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Dry Eye Evaluation and Treatment, including Nutritional Therapy
- Treatment of Eye Diseases, including Infections and Emergencies
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye exam, vision care, Suffern, NY, Monsey, New City, Airmont, Chestnut Ridge, Monroe, Mahwah, Ramsey, Ringwood, New York
* In Rockland County
* In Suffern, NY
* Conveniently located at exit 14B off the NYS thruway
* Just minutes from New Jersey
* Very close to the Hudson Valley
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use