HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Amy C. Cecil, O.D., F.C.O.V.D.
Board Certified in Vision Therapy
0100 Elk Run Drive, Suite 206
Basalt, CO 81621
are a full scope optometric practice dedicated to providing the highest
quality vision care to children and adults in a friendly, comfortable,
and professional atmosphere. With an energetic staff who is highly
trained, we go beyond 20/20.
Dr. Amy Cecil provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including or related to Diagnosed or Suspected Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD),
Diagnosed or Suspected Dyslexia,
Reading Below Grade Level and other Reading Problems, and
Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), such as Developmental Delays or Acquired Brain Injuries, including Autism, Concussion, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
Dr. Cecil is a Board Certified Vision Therapy Pediatric, Developmental and Behavioral Optometrist who serves patients west of the Denver metro area in Basalt, near Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, Colorado, CO
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use